INNOVATIONS aims at cultivating the skills amongst the youth and all the technical aspirants by offering a robust platform to showcase your ideas and get recognised. Participants are supposed to compete with their project, concepts and innovative ideas. All the Futuristic, creative, innovative, sustainable projects/concepts are welcome. Projects which synchronises with the current needs of the industries and has the potential to disrupt the current course of technology will be Awarded. So, brace yourself and join in the League of INNOVATIONS.
- 50 Teams to participate in Innovation challenge.
- All participants will get certification of Participation from “TECHNOFest” and “SGGS, Nanded”
- INR 25,000 to be awarded to winning teams.
- INR 15,000 to be awarded to runner teams.
- INR 10,000 to be awarded to consolation teams.
- Schools or individuals may nominate. Participants’ age should be below 18.
- Colleges/Universities or individuals may nominate. Participants’ age should be between 18 to 28.
Innovations targeting any field of science & technology or leveraging technology to solve problems in Real-Time. However, the innovation must be a physical working implementation of the idea being presented along with all the necessary documentation. Innovations in the field of AgriTech, EduTech, HealthTech, FinTech, etc. or any other field with technology can be accepted for nomination.
Innovation and project ideas that are software-based and aim to solve a problem for the current industries and society can also be nominated. Technologies may include Cloud based projects, Machine learning projects, Artificial Intelligence Projects, Web applications, android applications, Cyber security, Blockchain, Bigdata, Cryptography, etc.
Startups/Participants with ideas of a startup can also participate to showcase their innovative ideas/concepts and get it recognized globally on the largest innovation platform.
- Prepare a video of 1 minute to 5 minutes (maximum 100MB), showcasing team readiness, creativity, preparing for challenges, or anything to show passion to participate in TechnoXian. Share the video either on email at firstname.lastname@example.org (as google drive or We transfer) or WhatsApp at +91 880 660 0055 mentioning Your Team Registration ID. All videos will be uploaded on the TechnoFest.in YouTube channel. The top 5 Maximum views will have special recognition at the tournament.
- The projects should be working and be able to demonstrate their functionality along with all the necessary data and supporting documents.
- The project will be judged on the scope of innovation, creativity & uniqueness, and future scope.
Participants will present their projects along with the working model and supporting documents to the Jury and the Jury will Evaluate the projects on the Parameters discussed above. Most innovative projects will receive awards and recognition.
Participants would also get opportunity to showcase their project in-front of delegates/investors and govt officials.
Priority will be given Most innovative projects. The project must be Innovative on the following grounds:
- Project concept
- Objective of the Project
- Project Design and Construction
- Implementation and feasibility in the market.
- Development Scope
- Scope of innovation, creativity & uniqueness
- User Experience
Venue : SGGS, Nanded
Registration Fee :
- INR 1000/- (Inclusive GST) per challenge.
Registration mode : Online.
Accommodation : Hospitality Partners would provide accommodation at very affordable cost.
For Any Query :
Feel Free To Call : (+91) 9730486574
Email : email@example.com