TechnoFest is extremely pleased to Launch a top drone pilots race high-speed drones in spectacular courses across all dimensions. MX15 The Fastest Drone Racing League (DRL) the most skilled, practiced and disciplined pilots will aim two things; First, it involve series of fast moves during flight and second is to dominate the 15 most difficult tasks to crossover through iconic sports arenas.
TechnoFest, MX15 The Fastest Drone Racing League will be conducted.
- 50 Teams to participate in Drone challenge.
- All participants will get certification of Participation from “TECHNOFest” and “SGGS, Nanded”
- INR 25,000 to be awarded to winning teams.
- INR 15,000 to be awarded to runner teams.
- INR 10,000 to be awarded to consolation teams.
A match is played by a single team in one go, with each team consisting of 1 Drone.
- An individual may participate or construct a team of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 members. Any institution (School/College/University/Vocational Institution) or group of students (within defined age), may form a team.
- Register team for the specified competition online on the official TechnoFest website only.
- Construct a drone of 75cm*75cm*75cm (LxBxH) size and a maximum weight of less than 2Kg. the Drone fits the mentioned specifications as long as the design and construction are primarily the original work of the team. A ready-made drone kit is not acceptable, if found so, the team will be disqualified.
- Prepare a video of 1 minute to 5 minutes (maximum 100MB), showcasing team readiness, creativity, preparing for challenges, or anything to show passion to participate in TechnoFest. Share the video either on email at firstname.lastname@example.org (as google drive or We transfer) or WhatsApp at +91 880 660 0055 mentioning Your Team Registration ID. All videos will be uploaded on the TechnoFest.in YouTube channel. The top 5 Maximum views will have special recognition at the tournament.
The team has to design and construct a drone (Tri, Quad, or Hexa) with the following specifications:
- The complete Drone (including Battery and landing gear) should be of length 75cm*75cm*75cm (LxBxH) and must weigh less than 2Kg.
- There is no restriction on the use of any frame material or specification of the BLDC Motors, Electronic Speed Controllers, Propellers, Batteries, and Weight of the Drone.
- The Drone must be electrically powered only