Use of this Website is available only to entities which can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Registration as provided for on this Website is a mandatory requirement for availing of the Service rendered on this Website.
TECHNOFest reserves the right to terminate registration for any service and refuse to continue providing you with access to this Website if TECHNOFest discovers that you are incompetent to contract by virtue of your age or otherwise under applicable law. This Website is not available to persons whose registration has been suspended or terminated by the TECHNOFest for any reason whatsoever. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws of their jurisdiction and all applicable laws.
Acknowledgment & Acceptance
- USER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creation and maintenance of all content in the account(s) including but not limited to academic content, assessments, email/SMS content, profile information and current billing and contact information
- Email/mobile phone number list and address book maintenance including opt-out contact information and immediate removal of opt-outs and bounces from email/mobile phone number lists and the address book.
- TECHNOFest reserves the right to confirm and validate your information and other details provided by you at any point of time and shall have the right to use it for its internal purpose, for market analysis, consumer behavior studies etc (except the credit/debit card details). If upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), TECHNOFest has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using this Website without prior intimation what ever.
- You are accessing this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website including in relation to usage of the Service(s) etc.
We reserve the right to deactivate your account(s) as we deem appropriate or necessary, without notice. You enter and use the Website and the Service(s) at your own risk. TECHNOFest is not responsible for your activities, content, results that arise as you go through the courses or certification, or any other matter concerning your use of the Website or the Service(s). We recommend that you keep track of your results in your own personal records, as we reserve the right to discontinue your account(s) or terminate the Service(s) at any time. We are not responsible for the deletion of any data that is in or has been added to your account(s). If a User account(s) remains inactive for a period of 12(twelve) months, the account(s) will be automatically deactivated upon the expiry of 12(twelve) months.
Modification to Services provided
Payment terms, Automatic Renewal
You agree to pay, and we will automatically charge, all account(s) fees, including any usage that exceeds the Thresholds at the rates posted, and including any applicable taxes, at the rates in effect when the fees are incurred. We may change the fees then in effect, or add new fees, by giving Users advance notice. You must provide us/our third party service providers with valid credit card information, debit card information, net banking information or cash on delivery information and must promptly update the account(s) information page in TECHNOFest with any changes in credit card validity or expiration date or any other changes. If payment cannot be charged to the credit card or debit card you enter on our payment gateway, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account(s) and access to the Service(s).
You are expected to make payment only using methods available on website. We do not have option of payment in any individual’s account. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between bank/s, or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reasons
Payment can be refunded only in case of cancellation of the competition. Change in venue and dates will not be considered as reason for refund the registration fee.
Competition Winning and Awards
Organization select Coaches and Referees from the outside (Not having any direct connection with organization), basis on their qualification, experience and competition managing capabilities. Coaches and Referees, voluntarily apply on TECHNOFest official website. After scrutiny and other selection procedure, they receive final confirmation for a particular event.
Winners selection is the sole discretion of Referees of the respective competition. Organizer and its associate does not have any influence on Referees decision and are not responsible for any decision. Teams objection regarding referee’s decision will not be entertained during and after the completion event.
Organizers have rights to disqualify team or revoke the winner’s award (Also post announcement) in following conditions:
- Misbehaving with referee, organizer or competition teams.
- Grouping or lobbying against organizer or its associate or to negatively publicize the event.
- Dis-agreement with the decision and raising objection for referee.